Sunday 14 June 2009

Seoul

Seoul is large, Seoul is warm, Seoul is sticky, Seoul is really really Korean, Seoul is awesome.

We went out walking after Kyle left for work today. Vivian discovered that there is a store next to Namdaemun Market with 2 stores of only stationary, so we decided to go there. The whole market is really just down the hill, so I foresee a lot of trips there. Apparently the actual market place is so huge you get lost in it, and I can't wait for that to happen to us. Instead of returning with stationary I came back 100,000 Won (about 500 NOK) poorer, but a Fujifilm instant camera richer. Fuck yes, I always wanted a polaroid camera. It takes tiny photos, like.. credit card size. The film is kind of expensive, but whatever, I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS PURCHASE. Obviously we win at life. Awesome times expected.

Later tonight we're going out at Itaewon, which is like the center of life in the town, or something. It has a market and a lot of places to go out to eat and drink. Kyle doesn't get off work until 9, but I have some work to catch up on, and besides I'm starting to get over the jetlag which was making me tired at like 6 pm. The first day I woke up at 4.30 am, and I had a very grumpy (yet understanding) boy in bed with me, who did not understand why we were getting up at such an ungodly hour. Moahahaha.

I don't know, I guess I'll write more later.

No comments: