Saturday 28 April 2007

I'll see you when you're gone

And you better be good

I did a horrible, horrible thing. I forgot someone. And now I feel terrible, as I should. I am going to try to make up for it, but I doubt I will ever forgive my self. Not that I even should, gosh, I suck.

According to Vivian, today is the official Pajamas day. That means we are all supposed to wear pajamas the whole day, no matter what we do or where we go. She has been doing it for 3 years in a row or something, but I cannot really remember it from last year. But then again she wore pajamas a lot. In my case I am alright about it, but I feel a bit weird since I kind of need to go to the store, and all my pajamas are either weird looking or knee high. Ohmyohmy.

Your class, your caste, your country, sect, your name or your tribe
There's people always dying trying to keep them alive
There's bodies decomposing in containers tonight

In an abandoned building where
The squatters made a mural of a Mexican girl
With fifteen cans of spray paint and a chemical swirl

She's standing in the ashes at the end of the world

Today I am filled with a feeling of panic for various reasons. I guess one of them is apparent, but I am still hoping for better news in that department (even if it is starting to look pretty grim). AI CARAMBA. I had various fucked up dreams tonight. They involved most of my friends from back home, and cake. We were all at Renate's house, and Fox was acting up and Stian was incredibly tall (even taller than he is in real life) and her father was running around yelling at Fox. That's all I want to write about it, because it got quite strange from there.

The Medication is not working, come on world, get me high!

As I start to wonder why I am even writing this I realize that there's a lot to be done in the world, and plenty of people to do it. What is the difference between you and them? Perhaps you do not turn out to be as lazy and selfish. Yeah, sorry for all the bullshit, it is just another one of those days.

This
This life is boring

This

This life right now is snoring

But that's all right

That's okay

It's still worth living


When it is not
I got the gun for my head
And I want to break free instead

But I could never pull the trigger

I get too scared

So I stand up instead

I go wild

Dear, dear man
Be nice to your girl

She knows that you could
Live without her

And so she cries in your arms

Every night
Til you walk out the door

She goes wild


Oh, there's a song, there's a song, there's a song, there's a song, there's a song,

There's a song

It's in my head

There's a song, there's a song

A little country song It's in my head

No comments: