Monday 3 September 2007

You better wake up

12441 and counting

I don't feel well on the inside. As far as my outside is concerned, that isn't important, I am not talking about physical pain. Right now I am experiencing this nagging kind of pain in my chest, aching, breaking me up from the inside. I don't want to feel this way, but there is actually nothing I can do to feel better. I guess I'll just have to wait until it passes.

Loneliness won't.

It's been almost a week since Hannes left, but it might as well been a year. Things have gone back and forth in a flying, hasty manner, and we're still not completely decided in what to do. Or, he says he is, but I'd like some proof. Speaking of proof, I would also like him to call me, I only spoke to him briefly earlier today and I guess I am assuming he will call me back. That's what's boyfriends do, right?

Ah, I just want everything to be OK for once.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I hope everything gets much better for you soon.