Sunday 9 September 2007

You do what you love and fuck the rest

A million middle fingers

For once, I would like to write an update that actually contained something. I'm not even talking about anything worthwhile; I just want to be able to say whatever. But I cannot, something is holding me back, and even if I could think of what it is, I wouldn't be able to put it down here.

I'm scared, I am terrified, there are no more chances left to give, and this is the end of the line. What the hell is going to happen? Good things, I hope, but at the same time all the good things have turned sour, they do not compare, and they are tainted by all the events which took place this summer. I turned around, and my life turned into a mess. I guess I should have seen it coming - I guess I was in denial, but that doesn't change the fact that it hit me harder than anything has ever hit me before. I'm not my self anymore, and I'm actually not sure who I have become. I hope it's someone that my friends and family can learn to like.

It's never too late to get up and go.

No comments: