Saturday 21 April 2007

Everything is temporary

I wanna be adored

And I wanna be Louis Theroux, documentary film-maker with two passports! He has a dream job, getting to seek out incredible and special people (good and bad), and live amongst them while filming. He has also got the kind of personality that I like, and I think he angles his stories and documentaries very well. I've known about him for a while, but never really watched much of his stuff, especially not his own show. I started watching his piece on "The most hated family in America", the Phelps family, and went on from there.



Shocking, quite sad and man how I feel for those children. You should check out some of his work:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/1376

I want you (She's so heavy)

So, another day, another worry. No, no, actually it is my father's 50th birthday today, so I guess I should dedicate this entry to him. I really do hope he will never read it though, because that would mean he has found this blog, and that would be problematic. Do you ever think about that? What would happen if your family found your blogs and picture diaries and music sites and web pages and whatever? In my case it would be bizarre, surreal, and probably change the way they would look at me for the rest of my life. I feel like such a different person on here, and the honesty I write with just fails with them. It is not because they are bad people, it is just because they are difficult to talk to and deal with, and in the end mostly because I'm actually just a big fat coward.

I think that is enough for now, but fear not, I'll definitely be back.

No comments: