Wednesday 18 April 2007

Two suns in the sunset

Die motherfucker die

My meeting with my professor went relatively well; that is if you do not consider that I overslept; had to run to school; got lost in the hallway and forgot the note with the room number. Argh. The actual meeting went fine, we just talked about the essay I spent about 4 hours writing down, 5 hours before the deadline. I started feeling weird in the middle of it though, so it was a bit hard to concentrate. After a little trip to the book store (I bought a philosphy book on sale) a very weird man came up to me and started chit-chatting about the weather. I politely excused my self and started heading home; the thought of sitting 2 hours in the lecture hall made me want to cringe. I got back here after talking to my mother on the way home, she suggests that I call the student medical services tomorrow if I don't get completely well. God, I am so sick of being, well, sick.

Yesterday was pretty relaxed. We did get up at 8, and I spent the whole day being really tired since I only slept about 2 hours, but hey, what can you do? Well, I guess I could have made an effort to go to sleep when I got back from school around 10.30, but then I didn't feel tired. I kind of paid for that later, while we watched Sense and Sensibility for school, seeing it made me fall asleep. I always feel dreadful when I fall asleep in warm places without brushing my teeth first, so I pretty much just wanted to die.

Wish you were here

Right now I am watching "The Riches", which is turning out to be a pretty good show! Eddie Izzard is cool, and the youngest kid is just so messed up and cute. I'm only on the second episode, so there's still 4 more to go before I've run out of ones to stream. I think there are 7 or something in total. I really should not watch these right now, God knows I have enough to do without watching TV shows. There's another linguistics assignment due this Monday, and I have yet to start that one. I also have to read Sense and Sensibility, but I'm looking forward to that anyway. Just too bad that philosophy book looks a lot more intriguing at the moment, but then again I always feel compelled to read the things I don't necessarily have to read instead of what I really ought to.

Ah man, I miss Hannes so much, I wish he'd send me a textmessage or call me. :/

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

No comments: