Wednesday 13 June 2007

Take A Walk Around The Table

Strange Things Are Happening

I feel kind of like someone punched me in the stomach, and when I tried to regain my breath I did not succeed. It is a weird kind of feeling, I wouldn't call it all bad, just.. different. But at the same time I feel like there's a heavy weight on my chest, so you could say that is bad. All together.. I feel pretty lousy.

I am going to start my trial job next monday, and my old boss just texted me from Paris and told me he'll be back tomorrow to plan out what we should do about my other job. I also sorted out my troubles with the IRS, I phoned them up and a very helpful man told me what to do. Chivalry is not completely dead, just kind of paralyzed. I am happy about that, I hate calling people I don't know up.

Hege just left my house. We have been hanging out since she got off from work, and it was quite nice to see her again. Ever since I got back here I have felt lonely and isolated, but after all I do have her and a couple of other friends around. I just suck at staying in touch with them when I am away.

Jenny Owen Youngs - Fuck was I

I want Hannes to pick up his phone. We had a rather strange conversation last night where I spent most of the time crying and he spent a lot of time trying to make me stop. It sounds really bad, but it was actually kind of cute and it made me feel a hell of a lot better than I have been feeling lately. He's the sunshine of my life, even when he's a big black cloud on the sky. Haha, that makes no sense.

I really should unpack some boxes, but it is just so goddammed boring. I don't even have room for everything, I am going to have to prove quite a few laws of nature wrong to fit all my stuff into my new room. It doesn't even make sense - when did I get more stuff, really? I have been broke ass all year!

Ohwell, fight the lano guys, fight the lano.

No comments: