Wednesday 18 July 2007

FuckUp

Wishful Thinking

I think I need to go to a kick-boxing class. I have all this aggression in me, bringing me down, making me annoyed at everyone. I am not in the mood to do anything, I just feel like hiding in a hole somewhere until everything bad has passed. Maybe I am looking at my situation in the wrong way, but truth be told; I do not want to do it differently. It would be better, but I do not want to.

I bought a wonderful book from 1963 called "The Works of Oscar Wilde". I do not think it is fair that someone should be able to write poetry as well as prose.

She will not come, I know her well,
 Of lover’s vows she hath no care,
And little good a man can tell
 Of one so cruel and so fair.
True love is but a woman’s toy,
 They never know the lover’s pain,
And I who loved as loves a boy.
 Must love in vain, must love in vain.

-A part of "Serenade", Oscar Wilde.

I'm just so angry.

No comments: