Monday 30 July 2007

It's my party

And I'll cry if I want to

This is the last thing I should be doing right now. Susanne is picking me up in an hour and we're going out for lunch before it's off to work again at 13.30 until 20.00. I've done some Crestock work, but it seems I have to do more than I thought, and therefore time is running short. So, why the hell am I writing this here, then?

Good question.

My images recently are an ego-fest. How nice.

Hannes called me from Italy yesterday and told me he'd probably call again last night at 2 am. He didn't, I know, I was up until 3 am or something discussing things over msn and listening to music. If I move I can't even bring all of it, how sad is that? Wow, train of thought. A very short train, anyway. I think maybe I'll go get dressed now, so that I can work really hard before I have to run off again. Ugh.

No comments: