Thursday 26 July 2007

Song for the songs

Why me?

There is this guy at work who keeps submitting these awful, awful 3D animations. We are known for being incredibly picky; I can't count all the e-mails I've replied to about how "This picture is good, other agencies have accepted it, what's wong with you people?!!?!", but yet our inspectors seem to be blind when it comes to those stupid 3D images and certain illustrations. I cannot for the love of God ever see anyone thinking they are pretty, or purchasing them for that matter, and Lars agrees with me. Only this morning, while I was looking through our recently accepted stock for Today's Best, I found this horrible image of two heads stuck in mid-air. Ah gawd. And the smiles on them were horrendous! Fucking freaky - enough to give you nightmares.

Speaking of nightmares - I've had my share of them lately. I keep having these awful vivid dreams about people close to me being really mean to me. As I wake up, it takes a while to realize that they are just dreams, and the seconds where they feel like reality I couldn't be more depressed. If dreams really mean something, I am in for a bumpy ride.

I hope we're doing something this weekend. Go out dancing; I know there'll be stupid people, I know the music will suck, but I just need a night out with some friends. I need to start thinking about what to do, I need to decide. My mother doesn't seem to think that me moving to London is a good idea; and I cannot blame her, a few weeks ago I was stuck in bed crying over the guy who wants me to go with him. It's mind boggling how he could even bring him self to do these things to me, and because of that fact I guess I think he wouldn't hesitate too much about doing other things. I want to be with him, and I want us to live together, but I also want to feel safe and not like tomorrow the sky might come falling down on my head.

I have to go remove the blueberries from my teeth now. Afterwards a couple of hours of cleaning will take place, and then maybe I'll be able to finish my other job. Gah.

No comments: